Bluetooth® Smart Enabled Equipment Health Monitor
What it Does:
Tracks vibration, temperature & run-time hours 24/7/365.
Checks every five minutes & alarms if equipment is outside normal operating conditions.
Stores data once per hour & on alarm for 30 days. Stores the weekly average, minimum & maximum up to 5 years.
Diagnose machine faults with vibration tools
Fast Fourier Transform (FFT) & Time Wave Form Analysis.
Rated for any industrial environment. IP67 water & dust resistant. Intrinsically Safe with
a 3-year battery life (use dependent).
Sync data via Bluetooth Smart enabled smartphones and tablets.
i-Alert 2 Inquiry Form
Complete the following form, so we can help you with the best solution for your application. We’re at your service.
i-Alert 2 Videos
i-Alert 2 News Releases
i-Alert 2 FAQ
Confirming the App/software is free?
Yes it is free to download and use.
- We assume no monthly cost for service?
Correct, there is no monthly cost.
- Is there any credit for omission of the i-Alert on ANSI and replacement with the i-Alert 2?
The pumps will still come with an i-ALERT1.
- Can it work on pumps other than Goulds?
It can work on pretty much any rotating equipment not just pumps.
- Assume the vibration data resides on the i-Alert 2 and not your server?
The i-ALERT2 stores data on the device and that data is shared with the App. The app will back up the data and access the equipment records through an internet connection.
- Does the i-Alert 2 only connect to the mobile device via Blue Tooth and does not connect to the internet at all unless a Blue Tooth device is connected to the internet?
The i-ALERT2 app needs to have the device’s Bluetooth ON to see the data stored on the i-ALERT2. You will need internet to access equipment data and locator info. Without internet access the app will still work but it won’t be fully featured.