Gearbox Repair Services
Whether you need a solution for an existing problem, technical expertise, new gearbox or on-site services you can count on Tencarva Machinery Company to be your gearbox engineered solutions provider.
Our reputation is based on a 40+ year history of industrial process equipment experience.
Our sales engineers understand gearbox application, life-cycle history, maintenance procedures and the problems you often experience. We provide improved gearbox operational life-cycle by enhancing gears, bearings, seals, and other components. When you need more performance from your gearbox we offer upgrades, retrofits and replacements.
• Boston Gear
• Brooks – Hansen
• Falk Rexnord
• Nord Drivesystems
• SPX Lightnin
Our 15,000 sq. ft. Repair Facility is located in Macon, GA.
Before and After | Gearbox Repair
Each gearbox is evaluated, diagnosed, and upon approval repaired to “like new” conditions.
Tencarva Quality Gearbox Repair Process
• Dissemble Clean and Inspect
• Detailed inspection reports including a summary of recommendations
• Comprehensive as-built reports upon request
• Gearbox or component repair or replacement, depending on consultation
• Reverse engineering of gears for replacement of low quality, obsolete and hard to acquire gearing
• AGMA Q15 quality gearing available from world class partners
• Gearboxes are reassembled in a clean room
• Spin testing of all gearboxes as a quality control procedure, ensuring a smooth start-up
• Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) are carefully adhered to for each step of the inspection and repair process
• Gearbox replacement or retrofit available for all brands
• Fully engineered fabricated housings and custom gearing available for obsolete gearbox designs