Gorman-Rupp manufactures high performance, high quality pumps and pumping systems required for lasting service in the municipal, water, wastewater, sewage, industrial, construction, petroleum, fire and OEM markets.
In addition, Gorman-Rupp manufactures a complete line of state-of-the-art packaged lift stations and booster stations that include pumps, motors, controls, piping, accessories and enclosures.
GORMAN-RUPP MARKETS SERVED
- Variable Frequency Drive Upgrade for Gorman-Rupp Pumpsby Tencarva Machinery Co. on November 10, 2021 at 9:18 pm
Effective immediately, due to supply chain challenges, Gorman-Rupp Pumps (Engineered Systems) is temporarily substituting Allen-Bradley PowerFlex 753 Variable Frequency Drives (VFD) with the Allen-Bradley PowerFlex 755 Variable Frequency Drives (VFD). At this time, there is no additional cost for the substitution. We will continue to monitor availability, and will provide notification when availability returns for The post Variable Frequency Drive Upgrade for Gorman-Rupp Pumps appeared first on Product News & Press from the Tencarva and our Partners.
- Gorman-Rupp Pumps for the Oil and Gas Industryby Tencarva Machinery Co. on August 23, 2021 at 1:11 pm
An overview of Gorman-Rupp's offerings for oil and gas applications. The post Gorman-Rupp Pumps for the Oil and Gas Industry appeared first on Product News & Press from the Tencarva and our Partners.
- HexiPlex Gorman Rupp Eradicator Package is Fitted with ADI Construction for Abrasion Resistanceby Tencarva Machinery Co. on August 27, 2019 at 1:25 pm
Tencarva Fabrication can custom engineer plug-n-play packaged pump systems specifically for any requirement. The post HexiPlex Gorman Rupp Eradicator Package is Fitted with ADI Construction for Abrasion Resistance appeared first on Product News & Press from the Tencarva and our Partners.
GORMAN-RUPP INQUIRY FORM
Complete the following form, so we can help you with the best solution for your application. We’re at your service.
GORMAN-RUPP PUMP REPAIR
GORMAN-RUPP CASE STUDIES
- Pumping Up Safety, Efficiency & A Smarter Design
Progress Energy upgrades it’s pump technology and turns on the power of savings
- Increased Pressure Removes “Pressure” for Regional Sewer Authority
- Evolving with Wastewater Demands
New Pumping Technology Helps City Keep Up with Changing System Requirements